Indonesia Agricultural Technology Forum 2019
Indonesia Agricultural Technology Forum (IATF) 2019 held in 28 – 29 Aug 2019 Integrated with INAGRITECH 2019 (The 7th Indonesia International Agricultural Machinery, Equipment, Technology & Services Exhibition 2019) and supported by Indonesia Ministry of Agriculture, Indonesia Ministry of Industry, AGI-IKAGI, APKASINDO & MAI (Indonesiaan Agrobusiness & Agroindustry Society).
We are delighted to announce that Indonesia Agricultural Technology Forum 2019 will be held on 28 – 29 Aug 2019 at Jakarta International (JIExpo) Kemayoran, Jakarta – Indonesia.
Indonesia Agricultural Technology Forum 2019 provides an ideal opportunity to present your projects and experiences to promote highh quality research in the field of Agriculture, Palm&Oil and Sugarcrane industry and is a great opportunity for networking.
Submit your abstract!
The theme for 2019 forum is “The Latest Technological Innovation in Increasing Productivity and Sustainability for Palm Oil and Sugarcane”.
You are invited to submit your abstract proposal to contribute IATF 2019 with your experiences and projects in the area of education, research and innovation.
Important Dates :
- Paper Submission July 01, 2019
- Author Notification July 30, 2019
- Forum Date Aug 28 – 29, 2019
Sub Topics :
- Current Issues in Indonesia regarding Trends, Challenges and Opportunities in Agriculture, Sugar, Palm Oil and Corn Markets.
- Industry 4.0 – How the Fourth Industrial Revolution Contributes to Sugar Industry Development
- Renewable Energy based on Sugarcane – Biogas and Biomass.
- PEST Control
- Expansion of Indonesia Sugar Industry – The Answer to the Problems – How to Cope Local Sugar Needs Without Depending on Imported Sugar. A Case Study.
Topics of particular interest include, but are not limited to:
- Environment & Waste Monitoring
- Case Studies and Innovative Applications for Palm Oil and Sugarcane
- Planning and Design Challenges for Mill
- Frameworks and models for Mill
- Safety, Security, and Privacy for Mill and Plantation
- Internet of Things (IoT) for Agricultural Industry
- Machine to Machine (M2M) /Devices-to-Devices communications and IoT.